- The 8000 watt 12 volt AIMS Power inverter
Inverter technology at its finest - AIMS Power's brand new 8000
watt 12 volt modified sine inverter is smaller, lighter, and
more efficient. AIMS Power's old model of this inverter is still
trusted in 2013 and will be trusted long into the future among
business owners, especially mobile businesses, all around the
world. AIMS Power developed a new version of the 8000 watt inverter
due to the development of new technology and the inverter's high
demand among AIMS Power customers.
- The new 8000 watt 12 volt inverter
model has all the capabilities of the old and more. AIMS Power
is constantly reinventing the inverter so that users are provided
with the best technology available on the market. This inverter
is 20 pounds lighter than the old version and less than half
the size. The reduced weight/size will be greatly appreciated
if using this inverter with a Vision battery bank from AIMS Power,
which can become quite heavy depending on how many are needed
for the application at hand. This inverter's new sleek design
only makes it more versatile and applicable to any situation.
- This inverter also underwent a redesign
of its ac outlets, converting from a cluster to a strip layout,
which improves its functionality when using oddly shaped plugs.
Another added feature is the newly improved terminal block, which
ensures that this 8000 watt inverter puts out the max power it
says it will.
- The DC inputs on this inverter also
underwent a redesign. They are now simplified to one negative
and one positive input, rather than four of each, creating more
ease of use during the install.
- What also makes this AIMS Power inverter
special is its capability to run off of most vehicles' and/or
boats' standard power system at 12 volts. That makes the inverter
very attractive to mobile business owners since users don't have
to modify a vehicle's standard power system in order to run the
inverter off a car or truck. This definitely saves some money
if upgrading a fleet of vehicles with some aftermarket equipment
that requires this much power.
- If you need a similar inverter with
a bit more power, try our new 10000 watt inverter model.
- Have a construction business that requires
operating heavy-duty equipment and/or power tools at different
locations? This AIMS Power inverter is perfect for the job, because
it can handle even the most rugged conditions whether its heat,
humidity or dust and dirt. This inverter is equipped with dual
cooling fans and over-temperature protection that keeps it from
overheating and conformal coated boards that protect the device
from water vapor, dust or dirt in the air. This inverter provides
the reliability needed in many business applications.
- Have an RV you'd like to maintain power
in during the late hours of the night? This AIMS Power inverter
is perfect, because you'll be able to enjoy the comforts of home
without the noisy generator running.
- Or do you have a boat that you'd like
to fit with some aftermarket fishing equipment? This new model
won't weigh you down or take up precious space in your boat.
- Whether you're looking to upfit your
boat with some fancy electronic fishing equipment or upgrade
your recreational vehicle with some aftermarket features, this
inverter will get you all the power you need and then some.
- * 8000W max continuous power Modified
sine wave with Pulse Width Modulation technology (soft start)
* Volt meter on front panel to monitor your battery voltage
* Amp meter on front panel to monitor your current use (rate
at which battery is drained)
* Over Temperature LED indicator
* Over Load LED indicator
* AC direct connect terminal block
* On/off switch
* Over Temperature protection
* Over Load protection
* Dual cooling fans thermally controlled
* Internally fuse protected
* AC output short circuit protection
* Auto reset on most fault conditions
* Aluminum case for optimal cooling
* Pre-wired for remote on/off switch
* Pre-slotted mounting plate
* Instruction manual
* Free 1 year tech support
* 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- * Continuous output power: 8000
* Surge power capability (peak power): 16000 Watts
* dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
* Output voltage: 120 Volts ac +/- 10%
* Output wave form: modified sine wave with phase correction
* Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
* Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
* Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
* No load current: < 1.3 DC amps
* Full load efficiency: 90%
* 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
* No load minimum operating temperature: -15 degrees Celsius
* Full load maximum operating temperature: 55 +/- 5 degrees
Celsius (automatic shutdown)
* AC Output Socket Type: quadruple Type 2 -3 prong
* High input voltage protection: 15V-17V
* Low input voltage shutdown: 10V Internal fuse protection
* Product size (L x W x H): 19" X 7" X 6.5"
* Weight: unit 19lbs boxed 24 lbs
* UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W
* This inverter requires 2 sets of 4 AWT cable if you are
going to run at 8000 watts.
- Questions??? For Fast Email Service Email Us
- For FAST Technical Support Please Email Us Now!
- How to place a
domestic order without using
the Shopping cart For Canada, Alaska and Hawaii additional shipping
- and CHECK OUT
- NO PAPER
company policy. We have no written literature.
- Over 175,000,000 tons of paper and
other wood products are dumped into landfills annually world
- We offer only non-polluting electronically
generated information that is served here on this web site.